Could you tell the difference between an original Jackson Pollock and a duplicate made in China? Would it matter? Peter Jaworski, visiting assistant professor of strategy, explores the way we value art.
Is Originality Overrated?
- Free Business Ethics Course Materials
- Defensive Gun Use Among Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and American Indians
- The Venture Capitalist Approach to Being an Academic
- Georgetown professor: AR-15 ‘commonly owned’ and ‘incredibly popular’
- “Canadian Blood Services eyes getting plasma from paid donors amid supply challenges”