Human beings are social animals, which means that we have to cooperate to survive. Human beings are also political animals, which means that before we can cooperate, we have to be able to negotiate the terms of cooperation. Humanity’s distinctive survival tool is not a matter of wings or gills or being capable of photosynthesis. Rather, our distinctively human survival tool is about ability to make deals, our ability to market a product.
A Prehistory of Liberty
- Free Business Ethics Course Materials
- Defensive Gun Use Among Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and American Indians
- The Venture Capitalist Approach to Being an Academic
- Georgetown professor: AR-15 ‘commonly owned’ and ‘incredibly popular’
- “Canadian Blood Services eyes getting plasma from paid donors amid supply challenges”