Supposedly, on election day, We the People speak. We the People decide who leads and who will represent us. We reward the competent, punish villains, and choose replacements. We the People might not quite be the captains of the ship, but every few years we at least get to install a new captain and nudge the helm.
Democratic Theory After Sixth Grade
- Free Business Ethics Course Materials
- Defensive Gun Use Among Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and American Indians
- The Venture Capitalist Approach to Being an Academic
- Georgetown professor: AR-15 ‘commonly owned’ and ‘incredibly popular’
- “Canadian Blood Services eyes getting plasma from paid donors amid supply challenges”