We reply to van Basshuysen and White’s criticism of our paper. We argue that they have misconstrued what our original claims were. Nevertheless, we maintain that their arguments against the position they incorrectly attribute to us fail.
This Paper Attacks a Strawman but the Strawman Wins: A reply to van Basshuysen and White
- Free Business Ethics Course Materials
- Defensive Gun Use Among Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and American Indians
- The Venture Capitalist Approach to Being an Academic
- Georgetown professor: AR-15 ‘commonly owned’ and ‘incredibly popular’
- “Canadian Blood Services eyes getting plasma from paid donors amid supply challenges”