PPTA Senior Vice President, Source & International Affairs, Joshua Penrod speaks with Peter Jaworski from Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business about his interest in the plasma industry and the ethics of plasma donor compensation.
Plasma is life
- Free Business Ethics Course Materials
- Defensive Gun Use Among Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and American Indians
- The Venture Capitalist Approach to Being an Academic
- Georgetown professor: AR-15 ‘commonly owned’ and ‘incredibly popular’
- “Canadian Blood Services eyes getting plasma from paid donors amid supply challenges”