I’m Peter Jaworski, a member of the Ethics faculty in the Strategy, Ethics, Economics, and Public Policy area of the Georgetown University McDonough School of Business (Washington, D.C.). I received my Ph.D. in Applied Philosophy from Bowling Green State University (Ohio), hold an M.Sc. in Philosophy & Public Policy from the London School of Economics (United Kingdom), as well as an M.A. in Philosophy from the University of Waterloo (Canada). I’ve taught at Georgetown University, at the College of Wooster (Ohio), and was a Visiting Research Professor at Brown University’s Political Theory Project (Rhode Island).
The Ethical Perspective, an interview with Peter Jaworski, Ph.D.,
- Free Business Ethics Course Materials
- Defensive Gun Use Among Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and American Indians
- The Venture Capitalist Approach to Being an Academic
- Georgetown professor: AR-15 ‘commonly owned’ and ‘incredibly popular’
- “Canadian Blood Services eyes getting plasma from paid donors amid supply challenges”