Jacob Maasdam was born in Zuid-Beijerland, often called Hitzert. His father was Gerrit Maasdam [1765– 1831] and his mother Adriana den Tuinder [1777–1834]. From thatunion nine children were born. The father of this large family provided an honest life for his family. His life was ﬁlled with many struggles and adversities, and ﬁnally illness called him home to the Lord at the age of sixty-ﬁve on the 23rd of May in the year of our Lord 1831. His life was exemplary and edifying; his life was a pious, godly walk, so that his name will be remembered with blessing. This pious and God-fearing man led his family in prayer, asking that the Lord would be merciful to them.
Jacob Maasdam’s Memoir, 1831–1840
- Free Business Ethics Course Materials
- Defensive Gun Use Among Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and American Indians
- The Venture Capitalist Approach to Being an Academic
- Georgetown professor: AR-15 ‘commonly owned’ and ‘incredibly popular’
- “Canadian Blood Services eyes getting plasma from paid donors amid supply challenges”