Over the past 50 years, as racism has waned, American police have become ever more aggressive. Violent crime has dropped since 1994, but our criminal system became even more punitive. For every bullet the German police fired on duty in 2016, American police killed 10 people. Even overwhelmingly white states like Wyoming and Montana imprison citizens at higher rates than authoritarian Cuba.
Remove SWAT Teams From Small Towns And 5 More Ways Americans Can Stop Rewarding Bad Policing
- Free Business Ethics Course Materials
- Defensive Gun Use Among Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and American Indians
- The Venture Capitalist Approach to Being an Academic
- Georgetown professor: AR-15 ‘commonly owned’ and ‘incredibly popular’
- “Canadian Blood Services eyes getting plasma from paid donors amid supply challenges”