A month has passed since the U.S. Supreme Court heard oral argument in the cases challenging the University of Michigan’s admissions policies. Now that the cacophony has died down, we can ask whether the alleged educational values of a diverse student body outweigh the dangers inherent in allowing government agents to make race-based decisions.
Too much official power
- Free Business Ethics Course Materials
- Defensive Gun Use Among Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and American Indians
- The Venture Capitalist Approach to Being an Academic
- Georgetown professor: AR-15 ‘commonly owned’ and ‘incredibly popular’
- “Canadian Blood Services eyes getting plasma from paid donors amid supply challenges”