Two months ago, I predicted that President Trump’s attempts to pick winners and losers in the marketplace would ultimately fail. No single person or government department has enough information to capably steer the market, and ad hoc deals establish a poor business climate. In addition, interventions, like trade regulations in the form of tariffs or deals made to benefit specific corporations, have unintended consequences.
Unintended effects of Trump’s trade policy beginning to emerge
- Free Business Ethics Course Materials
- Defensive Gun Use Among Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and American Indians
- The Venture Capitalist Approach to Being an Academic
- Georgetown professor: AR-15 ‘commonly owned’ and ‘incredibly popular’
- “Canadian Blood Services eyes getting plasma from paid donors amid supply challenges”