“I want tariffs,” President Trump was recently quoted as having said. He also said, off the cuff, he would “end up probably terminating NAFTA.” Either one would be a catastrophe for my home country, Canada, and not just economically. If it weren’t for NAFTA’s reduction of trade barriers between our two countries, and your willingness to donate bodily fluids, my people would be in a lot of trouble. Overwhelmingly, it is American sperm and American blood plasma that makes and saves so many Canadian lives.
Why Canada needs our sperm
- Free Business Ethics Course Materials
- Defensive Gun Use Among Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and American Indians
- The Venture Capitalist Approach to Being an Academic
- Georgetown professor: AR-15 ‘commonly owned’ and ‘incredibly popular’
- “Canadian Blood Services eyes getting plasma from paid donors amid supply challenges”