Learn Liberty veteran Professors Peter Jaworski and Art Carden met up at a Samford University Bulldogs game to wax philosophical about the economics of college sports. In the video below, Carden asks, “Would it compromise the integrity of the sport if the student athletes were paid for the value they produce for their school?” to which Jaworski responds “absolutely not.”
Does paying college football coaches corrupt the sport? Then why not pay the athletes themselves?
- Free Business Ethics Course Materials
- Defensive Gun Use Among Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and American Indians
- The Venture Capitalist Approach to Being an Academic
- Georgetown professor: AR-15 ‘commonly owned’ and ‘incredibly popular’
- “Canadian Blood Services eyes getting plasma from paid donors amid supply challenges”