Is it possible to own another human’s individual rights? In the show ‘Game of Thrones’, armies of men were created to sacrifice their lives to their owners. How would you feel if your liberty and individual rights were taken away? What if you weren’t given the option in the first place?
Libertarianism: Can You Own Another’s Individual Rights? Game of Thrones
- Free Business Ethics Course Materials
- Defensive Gun Use Among Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and American Indians
- The Venture Capitalist Approach to Being an Academic
- Georgetown professor: AR-15 ‘commonly owned’ and ‘incredibly popular’
- “Canadian Blood Services eyes getting plasma from paid donors amid supply challenges”