War Sucks, What is it Good For? As the song goes, ‘absolutely nothing.’ Wars have historically failed to achieve the desired outcome of stabilization, all the while wasting taxpayers’ money, and causing sustained misery in the regions affected by conflict and resulting in tragically high levels of casualties, both military and civilian.
War Sucks, What is it Good For?
- Free Business Ethics Course Materials
- Defensive Gun Use Among Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and American Indians
- The Venture Capitalist Approach to Being an Academic
- Georgetown professor: AR-15 ‘commonly owned’ and ‘incredibly popular’
- “Canadian Blood Services eyes getting plasma from paid donors amid supply challenges”